Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I'm Back With a Vengance!

It's not that I'm angry or anything, far from it. It's just that I've written very little since the end of the 2004-05 college basketball season, and I've got a lot to say. I hope you think that is good news.

I've started writing a column about ACC football for SouthernPigskin.com which will appear twice a week. I'd like to thank editor B. J. Bennett for giving me my first regular outlet to cover college football. These are good times for the ACC on the gridiron and I'm excited to be involved in it.

I'll be writting some short updates on college football and basketball exculsively for this blog, and also contributing some college basketball work to a national sports reporting site in the near future. I'll also be polluting the sports radio airwaves with my expert (their word, not mine) analysis and smart ass remarks as both football and basketball season unfolds. Check back here to find out where and when.

I do know I'll be continuing regular appearances on what has become something of a home base for me, WNST AM 1570 radio in Baltimore. I pop up on the Bob Haynie show every so often between 10A-2P eastern time, and this will be my sixth season chatting with the best sports talk host in Charm City.

It's a good time to be the CourtMaster, and I hope to have the opportunity to interact with a lot of fans (yes, even Duke fans) throughout the season. You can leave comments here or e-mail me at thecourtmaster@aol.com. Let's have some fun!

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the Information Superhighway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home