Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The State of ACC Football

In my first piece for SouthernPigskin.com, I take a big picture look at the state of ACC football, rank the seven best stadiums to watch an ACC game in, and briefly comment on other football issues.

For my first column, I decided to look at the big picture regarding ACC football. Obviously the size of the conference has grown over the last two years, but has bigger equated to better where football is concerned? It depends on how you define better (no, I did not serve on former President Clinton’s legal team).

Click here to read the entire column

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim,

Nice Article. Glad to have a ACC reporter. You might want to change your divisional predictions. Miami and VA Tech are in the Costal Division not the Atlantic. :) Below is a link to a list of the divisions

http://theacc.collegesports.com/genrel/101804aaa.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home